The 4 Best Reputation Management Companies of 2022
2. NetReputation – Best for Reputation Management Services
NetReputation is best known for their specific focus on reputation management. While many other reputation management companies multitask and offer other services or segmented solutions NetReputation places all of its energy on improving their client’s internet reputation by offering full-service solutions.
As an expert online reputation management company, NetReputation uses its years of experience and team of experts to build a positive reputation for you or your business online. NetReputation is the fastest-growing reputation management firm to be featured on the INC 5000 2 years in a row.
NetReputation creates a unique strategy based on the client’s needs. It offers guaranteed results and a realized positive impact in the first 30 days of service.
- Content removal – Complete removal of unwanted content from search engines.
- Negative Content Suppression- Through content creation, optimization, and promotion the work to replace negative content with positive content to highlight your accomplishments.
- PR Crisis Management – Effective communication and mitigation strategies for negative PR events.
- Review Solutions – Management of review acquisition, negative review removal, local directory listing update,
- Wikipedia Editing & Monitoring – Services to manage and monitor Wiki pages.
- Brand Building – Solutions to build your brand’s authority and reputation online.
3. InboundJunction – Best for Reputation Recovery
InboundJunction online reputation management services are unique in the sense that they draw on the agency’s prowess in digital PR.
InboundJunction’s offering is geared toward complete control of a business’ online presence and includes content marketing and amplification, thought leadership and influencer marketing, SEO, and review management. InboundJunction harnesses all these capabilities for their reputation management service.
They work on all fronts:
- Promoting your brand with top-tier publications to land positive reviews and mentions of your brand to ‘replace’ in SERPs the negative ones
- Monitoring your brand mentions to react immediately when a negative one emerges
- Doing the legal legwork of de-indexing and removing content for legal violations
InboundJunction was established in 2013 and has served more than 500 companies, B2B and B2C, enterprise and startups.
The combination of rich experience and an extremely wide network of connections with publications, editors, bloggers, and influencers makes Inbound Junction a very powerful player in online reputation management.
As per compensation, InboundJunction works mostly success-based. As it says on their website: “If we succeed, you pay, if we don’t, you don’t.”
InboundJunction’s client list includes startups post-funding round (often Seed, Round A and B), high network individuals as well as established businesses.
4. Thrive – Best for Small Business Review Management
Thrive is a full-service agency that offers reputation management and reputation repair services. Thrive offers reputation management and repair services on their website; take a closer look at their website, and you’ll find that they’re really focused on the online review side of things.
If you’re looking for a reputation management firm with the legal and takedown chops to protect your business Thrive isn’t the reputation management company for you. If you’re looking for an agency that can generate a huge amount of reviews, Thrive may be a good fit. If you’re looking for an agency that’s oriented around small businesses, winning new customers over or burying negative press Thrive is a great place to start.
Thrive offers most of the services a full-service agency provides. If you’re looking for a Jack of all trades, their agency has experience in several areas; this works especially well for inexperienced small business clients who need help with multiple services.
Thrive Agency’s client list includes:
- Nationwide Construction
- Ready Seal
- Bonds Ellis Eppich Shaffer Jones
- Max Mechanical
- Quick Roofing
5. Reputation Rhino – Best for Individuals
Reputation Rhino specializes in online reputation management; they serve small- and midsize businesses and individuals. Since then, they’ve expanded to create a range of brand management and internet marketing services that they offer to companies and individuals.
All of the services they now offer — SEO, PPC, Social media, Web development — they’re all geared around their reputation management services.
It’s not as common, but Reputation Rhino offers clients a money-back guarantee.
They offer reputation management and repair services; One thing that’s surprising about their business is the fact that they’re able to remove negative reviews from online review sites like Glassdoor, Ripoff Report, Google Images, and more.
Their agency is small but so is the price; campaign pricing starts at $1,000.
Reputation Rhino’s client list includes:
- Reputation management companies
- Law firms
- Local businesses
- Retail storefronts
- Tech companies
Today, most people know online reputation is important, but they may only have a vague idea how to go about improving it. Online Reputation Management (ORM) is a non-specific term for any initiative that creates better internet publicity, but what do reputation managers actually do? Different ORM companies offer different services; which are the most important? Do businesses retain control over how the brand is presented?
At ReputationDefender we offer a broad spectrum of quality services to fit every need. After meeting with our reputation specialists, company leaders can choose from a range of programs focused on fixing current issues and creating a wealth of reputation capital for the future.
These are some of the most important components in a typical ORM campaign.
- SERP Management – the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) is the cornerstone of a brand’s online reputation. These days, customers find out about the products and companies they’re interested in by searching for them online. Most don’t look past page one, so these first 10 results can make or break the company’s image. Bad reviews or scandals ranking high on the SERP mean a negative first impression for anyone researching the brand. If a competitor is listed at the top of the page, most people will click on their site first, and likely go on to buy the product there. SERP management focuses on ranking target results that represent your company positively so potential customers are encouraged to learn more.
- Google Suggestion – As soon as a business’s name is typed into the search box, Google Autocomplete will generate a list of search suggestions based on the terms that are currently associated with that brand. If negative reviews and misinformed articles have attracted a lot of attention, search suggestions will be based on these topics. Customers, prospective employees or anyone else researching the company will be exposed to bad publicity before they even hit enter. Search suggestion assistance focuses on creating a positive buzz around your content so that Google algorithms start to associate professional topics with the company name. This will direct the casual researcher toward content you want them see.
- Image and Video Remediation – Images and videos have a high ranking value with Google and they also take up a lot of space on the SERP. Negative visual material is extremely damaging, whether it’s a customer’s live documentation of poor service, or an unfortunate video clip from the office party. ORM focuses on removing these types of results, or outranking them with your own content. Creating and promoting your own positive videos and images will take up this spot on the SERP and push unflattering content onto later pages where it is rarely seen.
- Develop Reputation – An under-developed online presence is just as bad as a negative profile. In fact, this is one of the three most common reasons companies fail, according to the Office for National Statistics. It’s obvious when businesses haven’t put a lot of effort into building an online reputation: a search for the company name brings up irrelevant results including advertisements for competitors, bad reviews and general, non-specific pages about the industry. Not having an online presence means that any negative comment posted about your company will rank immediately on a search for the brand. Reputation development services will address this issue by creating positive content to fill the void. Generating your own high-traffic results makes it a lot harder for unflattering and misinformed content to gain ground.
- Social Media Reputation – Social media offers a unique way to interact with customers in an informal atmosphere. Once someone likes the company page, content you post will appear in their newsfeed alongside posts from friends and family. Besides the big names like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, there are many smaller social media platforms, each one offering access to valuable groups of potential customers who may be hard to reach in any other way. Social media management allows company leaders to manage company profiles across a number of different sites at the same time. Content can be scheduled and published simultaneously and most platforms will also let you launch a targeted advertising campaign aimed at the demographic most likely to be interested in your products.
- Review Management – Every company gets some negative reviews; unfortunately, unhappy customers are often the ones most likely to go online and write a comment. The best way to minimise the damage is to increase the overall number of reviews so people who’ve had a good experience also join the conversation. With a hundred or more reviews, a four or five star rating won’t be affected much by one customer giving a single star. However, if this is the only review you get, it can be devastating. Generating feedback through surveys, review requests and social media activity will create genuine positive testimonies that you can promote to add credibility to your online profile. It’s also important to respond to the negative comments and resolve complaints a soon as possible so these stories don’t go viral and end up causing a lot of damage. Reputation management tools will let you concentrate all of these efforts in one place.
- Reputation Consultancy – A Reputation consultant will help you design your own ORM campaign based around what’s best for you. A team of professional reputation specialists will take a close look at all aspects of the business to determine the root cause of the reputation issues the company is facing. They will then work on devising solutions to these problems. If you’re not sure how to fix the company’s reputation, a consultancy team can help you find answers.
- PR Strategy – ORM is focused on the internet, but it is closely connected to the company’s overall public relations strategy. The reputation management team needs to work closely with marketing experts to create and communicate a better image. Integrating these two fields is a vital step in building a comprehensive brand persona. At ReputationDefender, our staff help in-house teams develop an affective brand message and create online content that expands on the company’s other marketing initiatives. We plan, organise and recommend new initiatives based on client priorities and we’ll help create PR strategies that take the company in the direction you want to go. Call one of our